- (基督教) 。 之首字母縮略詞
- (英國) 。 之首字母縮略詞
- (政府) 。
- 同類詞： ROC
- 1968，Douglas M. Johnston, Hungdah Chiu， Agreements of the People's Republic of China 1949-1967: A Calendar，Harvard University Press, 頁號x:
- (c) Ratification: It falls outside the scope of this calendar to describe the process of ratification for each agreement. Under the 1954 Constitution of the PRC the function of ratification is to be exercised jointly by the Standing Committee of the National People's Congress and the Chairman of the Government. Ratification is mandatory for treaties of peace, mutual non-aggression, friendship, alliance and assistance, and all other treaties which expressly provide for ratification. All other agreements may be submitted for approval by the State Council.
- 2020，“United States Strategic Approach to the People’s Republic of China”，出自 whitehouse.gov, 頁號1:
- Since the United States and the People's Republic of China (PRC) established diplomatic relations in 1979, United States policy toward the PRC was largely premised on a hope that deepening engagement would spur fundamental economic and political opening in the PRC and lead to its emergence as a constructive and responsible global stakeholder, with a more open society.
- (政治) 。 之首字母縮略詞
- (電腦科學) 之首字母縮略詞（Palm OS 應用程式的文檔格式）
|People’s Republic of China 的縮寫|
- 。 之首字母縮略詞
- 。 之首字母縮略詞
- (教育) 。 之首字母縮略詞
- (經濟) 。 之首字母縮略詞
- (通訊) 之首字母縮略詞
- (政府) 。 之首字母縮略詞
- (新加坡, 有時貶義) 來自中華人民共和國的移民（與在本地出生的新加坡華人相對）
- 2014年5月1日，Helier Cheung，“'No Indians No PRCs': Singapore's rental discrimination problem”，出自 BBC:
- "It doesn't matter," she said. "They may still think you're a PRC who obtained a British passport."