音頻 (澳式) （文檔）
- 1913，Mrs. [Marie] Belloc Lowndes， chapter I，出自 The Lodger，London:Methuen, OCLC 7780546; republished in Novels of Mystery: The Lodger; The Story of Ivy; What Really Happened，New York, N.Y.:Longmans, Green and Co., […]，, OCLC 2666860, 頁號10:
- Thanks to that penny he had just spent so recklessly [on a newspaper] he would pass a happy hour, taken, for once, out of his anxious, despondent, miserable self. It irritated him shrewdly to know that these moments of respite from carking care would not be shared with his poor wife, with careworn, troubled Ellen.
- 1962 October，“Talking of Trains: Liverpool Street layout remodelled”，出自 Modern Railways, 頁號222:
- At the same time, three sets of obsolete angle point protectors (used for slip connections), which were considered unsatisfactory, were taken out and several redundant connections removed.
- 2017年2月20日，Paul Mason，“Climate scepticism is a far-right badge of honour – even in sweltering Australia”，出自 The Guardian:
- In France, 27% of voters are currently backing the Front National, a party determined to take the country out of the Paris accord, which it sees as “a communist project”.
- Let me take you out for dinner.
- (俗語) 制服，強制某人不能動彈
- 2011，Steven Wood， The Dragon Girl: the Beginning (fiction), 頁號110:
- I tore right through it and took him to the ground and knocked him out cold, "Ralph, oh your going to pay for that." he said and he started fighting me which he was good but not good enough and I took him out in no time.
- 2015，Sean Rodman， Tap Out (fiction), 頁號56:
- "Heard a rumor you took out Mr. Hassel." He mimes a punch.
- (俚語, 俗語) 殺害；破壞，摧毀
- The soldiers were instructed to take out the enemy base by any means necessary.
- (口語) 贏得比賽、體育賽事等
- (及物) 通過法律或其他官方手段獲取
- take out a loan; take out medical insurance; take out a membership; take out a patent
- 。 的拼寫錯誤