- The window provides an egress in the event of an emergency.
- 1667, John Milton, “Book 2”, in Paradise Lost. A Poem Written in Ten Books, London: […] [Samuel Simmons], […], OCLC 228722708; republished as Paradise Lost in Ten Books: […], London: Basil Montagu Pickering […], 1873, OCLC 230729554:
- Gates of burning adamant, / Barred over us, prohibit all egress.
- Template:RQ:Hough Purchase Price
- 2021年12月29日, Dominique Louis, “Causal analysis: crashworthiness at Sandilands”, in RAIL, 期號947, page 33:
- We also found that the only emergency egress from the tram was by smashing the front or rear windscreens, and that emergency lighting had failed when the tram overturned.
- 2003, International Building Code (IBC), Chapter 10 section 1001.1:
- Buildings or portions thereof shall be provided with a means of egress system as required this chapter. The provisions of this chapter shall control the design, construction and arrangement of means egress components required to provide an approved means of egress from structures and portions thereof.
- (天文学) 复现 （一个天体在经历蚀之后重新出现。）