音頻 (美國) （文檔） 音頻 (英國) （文檔）
- 同音词：Hansom (典型)
- Template:RQ:Pepys Diary
- 1917，Anton Chekhov，Constance Garnett譯，， The Darling and Other Stories，Project Gutenberg, →ISBN, 頁號71:
- The mother, Ekaterina Pavlovna, who at one time had been handsome, but now, asthmatic, depressed, vague, and over-feeble for her years, tried to entertain me with conversation about painting. Having heard from her daughter that I might come to Shelkovka, she had hurriedly recalled two or three of my landscapes which she had seen in exhibitions in Moscow, and now asked what I meant to express by them.
- Template:RQ:Haggard She
- 2006，Richard Leviton， The Gods in Their Cities，iUniverse, →ISBN, 頁號44:
- Often, human mortals describe their visits to the Tuatha's [places] in similar terms: they were great bright places, occupied by exceedingly handsome men and women, that sported wonderful crystal chairs, inexhaustible supplies of mead or ale ...
- That is one handsome tree you've got there.