- Go for the fun of it (yes, I am one of the Borgs) and don't let equipment bother you. Just remember this even when the Borgs assimilate you.
- 2003, “Microsoft trying to borg google.”, in New York Times:
- 2004, alt.religion.asatru, Usenet:
- The Christians could afford to spend generations converting northern Europe and that's exactly what they did. We have that example from history. We know there are other faiths out there that want to wipe us out, and there are other faiths out there that want to Borg us. The fact that some are still here after decades means we aren't giving in this time, and you're one of the ones here over a decade."
- They are trying to turn you into them. They are trying to borg us.
- 〈 〉 使成為半機器的人
- Barg 〈 〉
- Borg 一般指和農業有關的義項。