- (可数) 复印件，副本，复制体
- (不可數) 复制，重新生产
- 1887, H. Rider Haggard, She: A History of Adventure:
- Indeed his rendering is so excellent an example of mediæval learning and latinity that, even at the risk of sating the learned reader with too many antiquities, I have made up my mind to give it in fac-simile, together with an expanded version for the benefit of those who find the contractions troublesome.
- (副本): autotype、copy、reproduction
- (传真机): facsimile machine, fax, fax machine
- (传真): facsimile reproduction, fax