- (Southern American English、美国黑人) IPA(幫助)：[tʃɪl.ɹən]
- (通用美式、加拿大) IPA(幫助)：[ˈt͡ʃɪl.d̠ɹ̠ ̝ʷən]
- (澳大利亞) IPA(幫助)：[ˈt͡ʃʊld̠ɹ̠ ̝ʷən] (替代形式)
- 1963，Margery Allingham，章號7，出自 The China Governess:
- ‘Children crawled over each other like little grey worms in the gutters,’ he said. ‘The only red things about them were their buttocks and they were raw. Their faces looked as if snails had slimed on them and their mothers were like great sick beasts whose byres had never been cleared. […]’
- 2013年6月14日，Jonathan Freedland，“Obama's once hip brand is now tainted”，出自 The Guardian Weekly，卷號189，期號1, 頁號18:
- Now we are liberal with our innermost secrets, spraying them into the public ether with a generosity our forebears could not have imagined. Where we once sent love letters in a sealed envelope, or stuck photographs of our children in a family album, now such private material is despatched to servers and clouds operated by people we don't know and will never meet.