- 2002, Gregory Copley, Defense & Foreign Affairs Handbook, page 632:
- T'bilisi said guerillas it did not control were involved in fighting on the Georgian side.
- 2009, Svante E. Cornell, S. Frederick Star, The Guns of August 2008: Russia's War in Georgia, →ISBN, page 184:
- In addition, Moscow argued that Georgia had violated international law by introducing its forces into South Ossetia, a move Moscow said Tbilisi had committed itself not to do under the earlier CIS-sponsored peacekeeping arrangements.
- 2011, Alexander Sosnowski, The Georgia Syndrome, page 25:
- The international observers demanded that Tbilisi make the original of the order available to them so that this aspect could be investigated. But Tbilisi said it was an official military secret and refused to hand over the document...
- Tiflis (波斯時期名稱)