- decrepid (弃用)
- (指人) 老态龙钟的；(指物) 破旧不堪的
- 1834，Letitia Elizabeth Landon， Francesca Carrara，卷號2, 頁號79-80:
- Sorrow is subdued by strong necessity; there is no cause why life should be lengthened for our love; and we feel that the worn and the decrepit do but go down into that grave which had received youth, health, beauty,—all that made existence precious—long before.
- 2021年12月15日，Robin Leleux，“Awards honour the best restoration projects: The Network Rail Community Award: Saltash and Stow”，出自 RAIL，期號946, 頁號58:
- Two entrants shared this award for their work on two quite different stations, but with the same purpose of bringing a redundant station building back into use for the benefit of the community, with the added result of conserving an historic building. Saltash Town Council bought Saltash station building after it had become very decrepit and 'an eyesore' - such that it was nearly pulled down to make way for housing.
- OneLook 在线词典 上有关 decrepit 的释义