- (正统英式(RP)) IPA(幫助)：/ˈasmə/, /ˈasθmə/, /ˈaθsmə/
- (通用美式) IPA(幫助)：/ˈæzmə/, /ˈæzðmə/, /ˈæðzmə/
- (病理学) 哮喘
- 1954, William Golding, Lord of the Flies:
- "He kind of spat," said Piggy. "My auntie wouldn't let me blow on account of my asthma. He said you blew from down here." Piggy laid a hand on his jutting abdomen.
- 2013年6月29日, “A punch in the gut”, in The Economist, 卷407, number 8842, page 72–3:
- Mostly, the microbiome is beneficial. It helps with digestion and enables people to extract a lot more calories from their food than would otherwise be possible. Research over the past few years, however, has implicated it in diseases from atherosclerosis to asthma to autism.