- Under new regulations the purchasers of camphor are not allowed to approach the stills for fear of injury from the savages ; but four markets have been selected, viz.: Taipei, Tokoham, and Sokko-k'eng, and in Chung-lu, or middle district, Chipchipkoi and Tohchay, whither all produce is to be taken for sale.
- The Republic of Nauru will establish a consulate in Taipei next month. Hammer De Roburt, President and Minister for External Affairs of the Pacific Island Republic, arrived in Taipei May 24, in connection with the consulate's establishment.
- ONE IS A small, surprisingly successful and relatively democratic country bullied by a larger, dictatorial neighbour which considers it to be part of its own territory. The other is Taiwan. On September 9th Somaliland, a breakaway republic in the north of Somalia, opened a "representative office" in Taipei, the capital of Taiwan. It followed the opening in August of a similar Taiwanese office in Hargeisa, Somaliland's capital.
- “Taipei” in the Collins English Dictionary
- “Taipei, pn.”, Lexico, Dictionary.com; Oxford University Press, 2019–present.
- OneLook 在线词典 上有关 Taipei 的释义
- “Taipei” in Merriam–Webster Online Dictionary.
- Taipei in thefreedictionary.com, Copyright © 2010 Farlex, Inc.