视觉方言，也作为女性主义者拼写，以故意避开 women 一词中含有的men。
- women 的视觉方言拼法。
- 1871，Josh Billings， Hiz Sayings, 页号27:
- I thank the lord that thare aint menny wimmin in the wurld who want tu know evry thing. I kalkerlate that 9 out ov evry 10 ov the wimmin who luv their huzbands and glory in their children, will sa that tha had ruther be looked down upon in luving tenderniss than tu be looked up tu in silent aw.
- 2009，Stephen King， Nightmares & Dreamscapes, 页号195:
- "Damn waste of time," he always said of the convention. "Nothin but drinkin and wimmin, and none of the wimmin even worth lookin at, let alone that other thing."
- women 的女性主义者拼写
- 2005，Dawn Keetley， Public Women, Public Words, 页号425:
- This is about wimmin sticking together (bois too), and fighting for equal rights and opportunities for everyone, regardless of gender, ethnicity, or sexual orientation.
- 2011，Terry Castle， The Professor: And Other Writings, 页号215:
- So eager was I to meet new wimmin-lovin' wimmin—or even just some womyn-lovin' womyn—one didn't need a Ouija board to figure out that I would fling myself forthwith into the world of regional Amazonia.