- (正式) 從那裡，從那時
- I came thence.
- Cross fix at 6000 feet, thence descend to 3000 feet and fly direct to MAP (missed approach point).
- Template:RQ:Shakespeare Tempest
- Miranda: O the heauens, / What fowle play had we, that we came from thence? / Or bleſſed was't we did?
- Prospero: Both, both my Girle. / By fowle-play (as thou ſayſt) were we heau'd thence, / But bleſſedly holpe hither.
- 2005, Alpha Chiang and Kevin Wainwright, Fundamental Methods of Mathematical Economics (4th ed.), McGraw-Hill International, p. 605
- From this we can find the characteristic roots and and thence proceed to the remaining steps of the solution process.
- (書面) 因此
- (古舊) 從此，從那時起