音頻 (美式) （文檔）
- Your failure to object to the request resulted in you tacitly approving the change.
- 1856, Mrs. William Busk, Mediæval Popes, Emperors, Kings, and Crusaders: Or, Germany, Italy and Palestine, from A.D. 1125 to A.D. 1268, 卷IV, London: Hookham and Sons, OCLC 2480341, page 294:
- The new accusation brought by Urban against Manfred of murdering his sister-in-law's embassador – it may be observed that, tacitly, he acquits him of parricide, fratricide, and nepoticide – requires a little explanation.
- 2012, James Lambert, “Beyond Hobson-Jobson: A new lexicography for Indian English”, in World Englishes, page 306:
- The assumption that these are identical in meaning and usage between Indian English and Anglo-American English, while tacitly accepted, is untested, and fundamentally unknown.