- 白鼬（Mustela erminea）
- 1886, Transactions of the Edinburgh Naturalists' Field Club, 卷1, page 135:
- I have never seen Stoats hunt in packs, but it is certain both Weasels and Stoats do so.
- 2003, John Long, Introduced Mammals of the World: Their History, Distribution and Influence, page 272:
- In 1953 it was reported that the stoat had increased to a high population level, but that the weasel introduced at the same time had disappeared (de Vos et al. 1956).
- 2005, T. C. R. White, Why Does the World Stay Green?: Nutrition and Survival of Plant-eaters, page 91:
- European stoats were long ago introduced to New Zealand (along with ferrets and weasels!) in the mistaken belief that they would control the burgeoning populations of introduced rabbits.