- To inventively innovate.
- 2011年10月21日，Cheryl Swanson，“Millennials and the Recession Trends: Innoventing, Neo-Bartering, and Q-Rewarding”，出自 Popsop, archived from the original on September 11, 2017:
- So in effect, the millennials are generating 3 key trends: Innoventing, Neo-Bartering, and Q-Rewarding. Innoventing. They say you can’t reinvent the wheel, but millennials definitely believe they can make it better. They are innovative inventors that are re-creating and bettering existing products and technologies.
- 2019年3月20日，Fi Murray，“Innoventing: a new era of inventing?”，出自 Mojo Nation, archived from the original on January 17, 2021:
- There are the classic inventions (a magical new mech), the innovations (a new animated IP or a board game that’s built a fan base already from a crowdfunding site) and then there’s both (Paw Patrol, the magical toy mech plus the story). When you combine both, you get innoventing. If you can create an idea that has the combination of inventing (conceiving a unique idea) and innovation (executing that unique idea so it has the ability to disrupt) then you’re ‘innoventing’ – you’ve gone beyond the raw invention and shown the vision by applying it to a commercial market.
- 2020 February，Paritosh Basu，“DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION – RISK ENABLED PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT AND GOVERNANCE”，出自 The Management Accountant, archived from the original on January 12, 2023:
- During about last four decades, besides nature’s ferocities and degradation of environmental ecosystem, new risks and challenges are from cyber criminals. Digital assets are their targets for extracting ransoms in millions. They infiltrate through the pores of system peripherals and spread malwares using digital tools. The irony is that, they use mostly the same tools, e. g., AI, ML, RPA, etc. to spawn new malwares, which digital scientists use for ‘innoventing’ solutions and creating deterrents for malwares. This battle is gradually taking dreadful dimensions.