- (俚語) 飢餓和生氣，特別指由飢餓造成的憤怒。
- 2005，L. R. Parenti， Durata Del Dramma: Life Of Drama, 頁號98:
- I also get really "hangry".
- 2008，“The Great Southern Ontario Burger Trail”，出自 National Post:[永久失效連結]
- We're not talking about the fast-food giants or smaller chains, such as Wimpy's, both of which turn up frequently in the stripmalls that dot the Trail. No matter how hungry -- or even hangry -- you and your fellow travellers are, eschew these places.
- 2011，Chris Haire，“I'm tired of writing about Nikki Haley”，出自 Charleston City Paper:
- Seriously, somebody needs to give this toddler a bottle and put him down for a nap. That baby pitches a fit when he gets hangry.
- 2015，Amanda Salis，“The science behind being "Hangry"”，出自 CNN "The conversation":
- 2016 "People Pleaser", The Powerpuff Girls
- Mission Control: "Get them pizza before they get hangry. Hungry and angry!"
- Astronaut: "We're hangry! Hungry and angry!"
- 2018, Jean Chatzky, Women with Money: The Judgment-Free Guide to Creating the Joyful, Less Stressed, Purposeful (and, Yes, Rich) Life You Deserve, p. 11:
- You know this if you've ever been hangry. You go through your day without stopping to eat, and for a while it doesn't matter. Then your stomach starts sending signals to your brain that it's waiting.