- (及物) 将...公之于众，将...泄露给
- 近義詞： disclose
- I will never divulge that secret to anyone.
- 2016, December 8, The Economist, The president-elect's EPA head may not believe in climate change
- In an interview with The Economist last year, he insisted his attack on the CPP had nothing to do with his views on global warming, which he would not divulge.
- 1910, Stephen Leacock, Literary Lapses, "How to Avoid Getting Married"
- Here then is a letter from a young man whose name I must not reveal, but whom I will designate as D. F., and whose address I must not divulge, but will simply indicate as Q. Street, West.
- bewray、bring out、uncover、disclose、discover、expose、give away、impart、let on、let out、reveal，参见Thesaurus:divulge