Names of Wikimedia Languages[编辑]
we are initiating a long needed action - we would like to translate names of all Wikimedia languages to all Wikimedia languages in the next two months. We have noticed that you are very active on Wiktionary and that is the reason why we are taking liberty to contact you.
We hope that you would be interesting to help us in our endeavor - To make this action easier we have already prepared the list of all Wikimedia languages, and for each language we have already prepared the page with existing and missing translations. So when you go to the page for your language you would have two tasks - to check whether existing translations are OK and to fill in the missing one. The more detailed instruction are on the language page.
What are the benefits of this work?
- We believe it is about time to have all Wikimedia languages translated to all Wikimedia languages :)
- Translated languages will be parsed into Wiktionary and the resulting number of Wiktionary entries will be significant for each language. That could significantly increase the number of entries for less developed Wiktionaries, and improve the quality of entries in general.
- Wikidata - this would be great contribution to Wikidata.
- All other projects could benefit from this list (Wiki Travel :)), as we believe that certain amount of terms has to be properly translated to all languages.
We are gathered around the project Wiktionary Meets Matica Srpska and we hope that you would be interesting in working with us! If you have any questions you can ask them on the Names of Wikimedia languages discussion page or via personal emails.
Important notice: The data are licensed under CC0, as they should be incorporated into Wikidata at the end of the process.
If you don’t want to receive future announcement about the project, please leave a note on discussion page.
Thank you and looking forward to hear from you!
关于德语-汉语词典修改的说明 Explanation about the revision of German-Chinese dictionary[编辑]
Hello. I am now editing some templates in German-Chinese dictionary. Due to the standardization of the dictionary, some templates and entries created by you may be deleted or changed substantially. I apologize for these, and hope you understand. Thank you ever so much for the contributions you have made.--Andrewlin1997（讨论） 2017年8月24日 (四) 16:50 (UTC)
ESEAP Conference 2018[编辑]
Scholarship applications for ESEAP Conference 2018 is now open!
ESEAP Conference 2018 is a regional conference for Wikimedia communities around the ESEAP regions. ESEAP stands for East, Southeast Asia, and Pacific. Taking place in Bali, Indonesia on 5-6 May 2018, this is the first regional conference for the Wikimedia communities around the regions.
Full scholarships are subject to quotas, maximum two people per country and your country is eligible to apply, visit this page.
We also accept submissions of several formats, including:
- Workshop & Tutorial: these are presentations with a focus on practical work directed either to acquiring a specific skill or doing a specific task. Sessions are 55 minutes led by the presenters in a classroom space suitable for laptops and work.
- Posters: A2-size format to give news, share your community event/program, set out an idea, propose a concept, or explain a problem. The poster itself must be uploaded to Wikimedia Commons with a suitable license.
- Short Presentation/Sharing talks: 10-15 minutes presentation on certain topic.
Deadline for submissions and scholarship applications is on 15 March 2018. If you have any question, don't hesitate to contact me or send your e-mail to eseapwikimedia.or.id.
- --Beeyan（讨论） 2018年3月8日 (四) 06:07 (UTC)(粗略翻译：--Kuailong™)